i love salt but my kidneys hate me

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

at the zoo

yes i know this entry is so very long overdue,
but well at least it serves as a memory of javier's hair 8 days before the barber chopped it all -
7th Dec 2006.
which also happens to be our very special day. (:
taking me to the zoo was another one of jj's very clever tricks (he has many, all the better).
and those who know me (well enough) can easily comprehend why that is so.
i love ALL the animals in the zoo! (primate kingdom not included)
and thus that wasnt part of our route, unless we had to bypass it to go somewhere cool like cat city, where i would close my eyes and try not to listen to their evil woo-ah-ah calls.
i'm too lazy to rant on about the entire day because that would take far too much memory recalling energy and blogspace.
THEREFOR, i'll let the pictures do the talking for me.
http://pic-tur-esque.blogspot.com

oh but one thing i find really interesting, is that you can find these little buggers in our very own Singapore Zoo. totally g-r-o-s-s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home